Jules Café （2898 Bloor St. West, Etobicoke, ON-Kingsway neighbourhood near Royal York Station）is looking for an experienced Cook to work at our restaurant. Our restaurant provides a positive work environment with strong focus on customer service. We look forward to having you join our team.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work all stations in the kitchen
• Keep the cooking stations clean and tidy;
• Preparing various sandwiches, light meals;
• Preparing salads and dressing;
• Communicate with customers for their special needs and prepare special orders;
• Participate to set up daily and weekly specials and prepare any other savory dishes that are requested by the manager;
• Managing food orders on the same table to serve in order and on time;
• Prepare soups and follow the recipe to cook dishes for event orders;
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
• Preparing display station to ensure station is fully stocked.
It is a full-time permanent position; We offer competitive pay $19-24.5/hour based on your experience and performance; vacation days pay and sick days pay
• Must Speak and read English
• Ability to work in co-operation with others in high volume and fast paced kitchen is must
• Be able to work shift schedule including early morning and weekends
• Completion of High School, cooking certificate is an asset
• Minimum 1 year Cook work experience in Italian or French cuisine
• Food safety certificate must be in place when applying
• Candidates need strong time management skills and be self motivated
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected] Only candidates meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.