Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder and strong project manager, a roll-up-your-sleeves lead with years of project leadership experience in managing teams and who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with clients and your colleagues? Do you enjoy talking to and leading client projects, while developing leading practice solutions? Deloitte may be right for you.
What will your typical day look like?
Provide ServiceNow projects with the management deliver successful projects and assist clients in transforming their legacy environment, processes and help them navigate through most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of their HR functions through leading-edge systems and processes
- Project manage and define, build and implement solutions that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HRSD technology implementations through methodologies, planning, process design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Develop external eminence by promoting and participating in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Help lead and collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of the ServiceNow HRSD practice
About the team
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- A ServiceNow HRSD Certification is a plus
- A PMP or equivalent certification is a plus
- Having a minimum of two end-to-end ServiceNow implementations is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large HR Technology projects that develop systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing under deadlines
- Experience in migration of required data
- Ability to coordinate efforts in line with the ''The Larger Program of the Project'' to maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives
- Strong Project Management skills, including, planning, tracking, analysis of results, optimization, analytical thinking, problem solving, Technical/Functional experience, communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to client location (70%) when applicable
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.