The candidate selected for this job will work directly for VoIP.ms, an Oliva Capital portfolio company.
VoIP.ms is a Montreal-based Voice over IP (VoIP) company who provides a vast range of standard telephony features as well as enhanced communication features to simplify both business and residential communications such as local DID numbers in 60+ countries, it also offers termination (outgoing calls) in over 125 countries across the globe, toll-free numbers, audio conferencing and services such as E911, CNAM Lookup, SMS, virtual fax, virtual PRIs and local number portability. VoIP.ms is a contract-free, pay-as-you-go and self-serve cloud platform with a Bring Your Own device (BYOD) policy.
Work-hard-play-hard type of mindset? Technology lover? You just found your calling. We have a team of 50+ passionate and dedicated people across our offices and joining our Montreal Sales Team is working in a highly stimulating work environment with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. We give you carte blanche to bring all your creative ideas to the table to keep on fueling our growth.
- Hanule and respond to client sales/product related inquiries through e-chats, e-mails and calls;
- Responsible for achieving revenue growth objectives through new account acquisition, upgrading and aliing services to existing clients, and hanuling client needs to ensure business retention while always using a consultative and value-alied approach;
- Work with our internal team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required;
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the company's products and industry trends;
- Any other related responsibilities not detailed here but that could be reasonably expected.
- Minimum 1-3 years of telecom experience required.
- Demonstrated sales success representing technical products and services, preferably VoIP.
- Highly developed written and oral skills in both English and French. Spanish, a plus.
- Great computer skills and preferably familiar with basic concepts of network.
Our perfect candidate
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Aptitude for adaptation, resilience, and problem solving in an evolutive environment.
- Strong organizational skills, proactive, rigorous, efficient and focused on results.
- Independent, ability to prioritize and respect deadlines.
- Natural ability to help and please customers through e-mails, phone and e-chat system.
- You like learning new things on a daily basis to become a better employee.
So basically, why VoIP.ms?
- Peaceful work environment, yet, great get-togethers, we have a bar for the staff, and even beer on tap.
- With all the extra calories gained in the get-togethers, we provide access to an on-site personal trainer and an on-premise gym.
- We got you covered with all your needs with medical & trip insurance and the related benefits.
- Near Montréal, thus you avoid being stuck for half an hour on Décarie.
- We highly value personal & professional growth. We want the best of you.
- You get great flexibility at work.