PSW-Personal Support Workers
$18.50-$19.00/hr plus Group Benefits
Part-time opening in
- A position as a Personal Support Worker -PSW- $16.20 - $18.00/hr plus Group Benefits (depending on experience and position)
- Flexible hours
- A comprehensive compensation package, including paid travel,
- A positive culture
- Professional support and education
And you have:
- A proven track record of being accountable for multiple deliverables, reporting and high- quality performance
- Outstanding focus to safety and ethical standards
- An ability to build and maintain customer satisfaction at all times
- Experience in independent problem solving and recognizing when support from peers and supervisors is needed
- A Personal Support Worker Certificate from a recognized institution in the province of Ontario
Your role will require:
- Developing respectful working relationships with clients and families to meet their care needs
- Maintaining the dignity and individuality of each client
- Providing personal care to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of each client
- Observing, assessing, and reporting changes in clients' behaviours and activities
- Participating in multidisciplinary team work
- Physical lifting abilities
Be a proud member of our team of healthcare professionals delivering care to thousands of clients each day. As a Personal Support Worker, you will support the desire of our clients to remain safe within their home and within their community setting.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email [email protected]
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and publicly-funded organization.