Position Overview:Reporting to the Manager of Facilities and Plant Manager, the Building Cleaner (PM) will be responsible for a shared list of daily cleaning tasks throughout our building. This position requires the ability to work during the hours of 4:00PM to 12:30AM, with the flexibility to occasionally work on Saturdays.
- Cleaning equipment surfaces, fixtures, desks/tables (boardrooms) and kitchen surfaces
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming all floors
- Refill supplies for building occupants to use (example: toilet paper, paper towels, soap, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Washing interior windows, walls and ceilings
- Dusting of entire location
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of the washrooms including mirrors, sinks, fixtures and all handles
- Use of the power scrubber, shampooer, and floor polisher as required
- Emptying and removal of all garbage, debris and recycling from the building
- Maintaining cleanliness of the cafeteria and kitchens
- Load the compactor, waste/recycling bins and wood bin
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- WHMIS and MSDC certifications considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience cleaning offices, manufacturing or warehouse facilities
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend over, crouch and use ladders
- Self-motivated, able to work well independently
- Manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand and walk for long period of time
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.