Perfect Choice Psychological Services Ltd. is a professional psychological counseling and treatment organization that has been engaged in the psychological counseling and industry for more than 20 years in the Greater Toronto Area.
Perfect Choice Psychological Services Ltd. has an opening for an Operations Manager - Administrative Services. The individual in this position is the operations leader to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines and be accountable for activities that will enhance operational efficiencies and improve patient satisfaction.
• Oversees daily administrative operations including developing and implementing goals, objectives, plans and policies for area of responsibility.
• Ensures that the services provided are delivered within established quality and financial standards.
• Identifies and implements solutions for operational problems associated with clinical services in area of responsibility.
• Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates the performance of and, when necessary, disciplines and discharges personnel.
• Assists in the development of annual budgets for the clinical services and monitors compliance with budget on a monthly basis to forecast future problems.
• Develops, reviews, revises, submits and implements policies, procedures, and objectives for practice that are aligned to the organization's objectives.
• Ensures clinical staff submit required documentation in a timely manner to support revenue cycle targets.
• Builds and maintaining professional working relationships with patients and their families, addressing all non-clinical family concerns.
• Manages and monitor clinic supplies inventory and replenishment schedule.
• Provides information to physicians, community groups, and referral agencies about programs provided by practices.
• Investigates, resolves and documents resolution of patient complaints.
• Other duties may be assigned by the General Manager.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of three (3) year of experience in administrative operations management role
• Experience in health care industry
• Customer service orientation and the ability to build strong working relationships with staff members and patient families
• Ability to learn quickly, perform multiple tasks and organize work in a systematic and efficient fashion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38-$43 per hour,
Work Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: 108-3447 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, ON M1V 3S1
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]