We Check is looking for young adults for ID check mystery shops! This is a great way to earn extra income each month and do the work around your schedule.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
We Check is looking for research participants for an ID checking data collection study related to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- You can select which stores you want to evaluate from the list on our Job Board.
- You will visit the stores and attempt to make a small purchase in each one to test to see if you are asked for ID. You are in and out of each store in 5 minutes or less!
- After you have done your store visits, you will fill out a very brief survey for each store. The surveys can be filled out at home or after you have left the store, on your cell phone.
- Visits can be done any time on Thursday to Sunday.
- You will remain anonymous to the stores.
- Have government issued ID and be willing to present ID at the store when asked for it.
- Good work ethic and reliable.
This project will supplement your current income. Each grouping of store visits pays $75 to $200, and you can do more than 1 grouping per month. If you can travel to rural towns for us, we will pay you extra in gas and travel pay.
On top of that pay, you get reimbursed for up to $5 at each store where you must buy something (you can spend less than $5 if you want!).
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website at wecheckservice.com and click on "Become a Shopper" where you will become registered as an evaluator with us. Registration is free and it only takes a few minutes. Once you are registered in our database, we will email you with the additional information. We also post the majority of our assignments on our Job Board, as found in your account after you register with us.
For further information please contact 1-877-889-0602 ext. 348 or send a reply email to this job ad.
WHO WE ARE
We Check has been providing market research services to companies across Canada since 1997, servicing a diverse group of sectors, including food services, housing, and retail; automotive, call centres and government. We Check is a proud member of the MSPA, member of the Better Business Bureau and is a partner member of the Retail Council of Canada (RCC). We Check is headquartered in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- be no younger than 19 years of age and no older than 25;
- have the appearance of an 18-20 year old;
- have access to a digital camera;
- have reliable transportation;
- be willing to submit a recent photo of yourself;
- be willing to travel within your city to various stores; and
- have a valid driver's license.