Once you complete the training program, you will relocate to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional. Relocation assistance to this new territory will be provided by the company. In this role you will be responsible for achieving designated monthly and annual quotas by selling Reynolds software products and services to new and existing customers. As a Sales Professional (and Trainee) you will have a home office and will be provided a company car, laptop, iPhone, and other office equipment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Canadian driver's license
- Good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to relocate after successful completion of the training program
- Able to travle to the United States for company-paid training