During work hours, you're the loudest, most vibrant individual in the room. The phone is your dumbbell and you constantly do curls; positivity runs through your veins, no obstacles or objections will deter you from achieving your goals. You pull opportunities out of thin air and always find a way to put your foot in the door, even if it's bolted shut.
You sway with the motions but never get off track and 'status quo' just isn't part of your vocabulary. All this isn't just a description of a Sales Wizard: it's also how we think of our future Account Managers!
Jobillico is all about determined people who have united their various talents & backgrounds in the pursuit of a daring goal: change the job market ''status quo'' and merge their solutions to a national scale!
Are you a hunter and a closer? Do you fuel your sense of urgency with a fire in your belly? Do you have the will to WIN? Are you a top performer driven by success? You need to be all this and more to be a keystone on our sales team.
Prove, argue, influence and convince: that's what we do on any given day. That's why our team is looking for a legendary Sales talent: Someone with serious communication chops, who can sell, promote and advocate Jobillico with prospective clients. Someone who can make our product sing and show Jobillico to the World!
Your daily responsibilities will be to:
- Make Initial contact with clients to promote Jobillico.
- Organize time within your schedule to show clients Jobillico's Platform.
- Conduct remote screen sharing demonstratrations with potential clients.
- Manage all levels of your day to day pipeline.
- Manage internal & external leads.
- Manage relationships with current & existing clients.
- Capable of thinking outside the box.
- Try new strategies to engage clients.
- Manage full sales cycle, start to finish.
- Have fantastic communication skills with sales team and management.
- Execute daily tasks efficiently and reach daily and monthly targets and KPIs
- Verify prospective clients' job posting history and strategies.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure continues success.
- Have superb writing skills to update lead status descriptions and keeping contact with clients via email.
- Have the same values as our company culture and skills required for different types of tasks.
- Most importantly... Have a great attitude!
Qualifications: - Minimum 2+ years of relevant sales experience & account management.
- Executive presence with the confidence and experience to work and partner with senior leaders.
- Must have a strong foundation and understanding of direct client sourcing, with proven ability to develop and build effective relationships strategies via inside sales.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Technology - including but not limited to: Windows OS, Microsoft Suite, Google tools, etc