Xinflix Media Inc. is a national telecommunications provider offering residential and commercial high-speed Internet, Television, Home Phone and Long-Distance services, as well as IPTV STB service with local Chinese and English TV programs. Xinflix Media Inc. also specializes in production and editing of TV programs, news and adverting, and live stream technology.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Xinflix Media Inc. operates all across Canada. We are looking for an Account manager-sales to be the main liaison between advertising and media agencies and clients. The role is a combination of sales and business development activities and customer relationship management.
The scope and responsibilities of this position is as follows:
• Act as the primary point of contact and handle clients’ needs.
• Build new strategic relationships and nurture existing accounts.
• Develop new business with existing clients and potential customer networks.
• Corporate closely across several teams including Sales, Operations, and Marketing.
• Deliver quarterly business reviews for our top accounts in order to maximize their learning and success with Xinflix.
• Plan and direct advertising and marketing campaigns by communicating with customers to understand their requirements and advise them feasible and optimized advertising and sales promotion strategies.
• Oversee the preparation and final release of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content and press releases.
• Lead team to be strategic consultants for customers, providing media insights that drive growth with clients.
• Utilize your experience and judgment to define organizational strategy, processes, tools, and incentives to maximize profit and accelerate growth.
• Drive execution of your strategy, ensuring that your team is consistently delivering measurable results in advertiser satisfaction, renewal rates and other operational quality metrics.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly sales progress updates to top management.
• Develop efficient and qualified team by recruiting, training and evaluating staffs.