We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Be proud of your job! Work for an employer with Quebec roots in a strong economic sector!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for those who want to settle in Montreal.
Sanimax is looking for an Industrial Mechanic to join for us!
Why join us as an Industrial Mechanic?
- 40 hours per week on 8-hour shifts in evening and night shifts;
- Unionized position with a competitive salary
- Benefits and a retirement plan;
- FREE GYM on site; 24h a day, 7 days a week and other benefits!
- Salary 31.48$/hour to start
The industrial mechanic will be responsible for:
- Ensure and increase reliability, performance and longevity of equipment: different conveyors, crushers, cooking systems, filtration systems, and pneumatic, hydraulics and pumping systems;
- Preventive maintenance: take care of detected mechanical anomalies (component replacement);
- Installation: additions or modifications to existing processes and equipment;
- Demonstrate versatility and interest in both ''pure'' mechanics and processes.
- Professional diploma in industrial mechanic or electromechanics
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance;
- Experience In welding, assembly and disassembly, handling of the heavy equipment;
- Interests and skills for problem solving / troubleshooting;
- Ingenuity, dynamism, resourcefulness, autonomy;
- Tolerance to visual elements and odors;
- Excellent physical shape
Build your career with Sanimax, join a company that cares!
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sanimax strongly supports equality in employment.
SANIMAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer