Working at Dermapure means being part of the most prestigious network of specialized medico-aesthetic care clinics in Canada. At Dermapure, we build on people's strengths and encourage our employees to work to their full potential by focusing on their 'X', the central point where skills and interests meet.
Groupe Dermapure is a leader in the professional aesthetic market with 13 non-surgical rejuvenation clinics from Montreal to Vancouver under the names of Dermapure and ProjectSkin MD. As a leader in facial and body care, our clinics provide our clients with the most advanced beauty equipment at the cutting edge of technology. We are presently in Sherbrooke - Quebec - Montreal - Laval - St-Lambert - Chicoutimi - Saskatoon (SK) - Vancouver (BC) - Chilliwack (BC) - Richmond (BC) and Kelowna (BC). For more informations, www.dermapure.ca and www.functionalab.com.
We are looking for an Accounting Technician for our Accounting/Finance department. Reporting to the Controller and working in close collaboration with the existing team, the candidate will be willing to embrace the dynamic environment of a growing company, participate in accounting functions for the Group's network of clinics and participate in the company's growth in the Canadian market. This permanent full-time position is based in Sherbrooke.
- Maintain in the accounting software the accounts of the various companies of the Group;
- Record and control customer and vendor accounts, accounting entries and inventory data;
- Perform account reconciliations and bank reconciliations;
- Manage the accounts payable component for certain Group companies or clinics;
- Support the various clinics outside Quebec in invoicing and fund management;
- Participate in the accounting and administrative integration of future clinics;
- Contribute to synthesis reports;
- Participate in the end-of-year file;
- Assist the team in the production of financial information within the prescribed deaulines.
- English 4/5 minimum - bilingualism - an asset;
- Have appropriate academic training with extensive experience mainly in SMEs;
- Experience in retail or multi-point of sale - an asset;
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle;
- Knowledge of the Acomba and QuickBooks accounting system - an asset;
- Versatility, accuracy, thoroughness and impeccable professional ethics;
- Good team spirit and ability to communicate with people;
- Able to manage stress and peak periods;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deaulines;
- Autonomous with a sense of initiative and creativity to solve problems;
- Good knowledge of MS Office in Windows (Word, Excel).
If you have the required skills and experience for this position and feel challenged by the opportunities it offers, submit your application today! We'd love to speak with you!
Philippe Marceau, CRHA, director
Raymond Chabot Ressources Humaines inc.
Email: [email protected]