Permanent Position - Day shift
Jubilant HollisterSiter, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for an Instrument Technologist position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development, highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Spokane, Washington. Our facilities in North America provide specialized manufacturing for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We provide a full-range of support and services to streamline the manufacturing process such as on-site assistance from process qualifications through product release. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.jublhs.com.
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- Calibrate and repair all instruments in the plant as per established schedule and procedures according to cGMP.
- Help resolve certain electrical problems
- Review and write calibration procedures for instruments.
- Delivery of process improvements.
- Identify and resolve issues impacting automated processes.
- Participate in the process of purchase of equipment.
- Share knowledge and best practice with project team and other teams.
- "Industrial Electronics, instrumentation and automation option" College degree or the equivalent with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good understanding of cGMPs and pharmaceutical environment (sterile operations an Asset).
- Good knowledge of automation (PLC).
- French, oral and written; knowledge of English an asset.
- Team player. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative and innovation.