Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
Wealth Insurance Services offers clients a complete and comprehensive insurance-based solution to support overall financial goals. Our committed professionals assist the clients in building, preserving and transitioning their wealth in a way that integrates with highly personalized and objective tax and protection strategies and solutions. Join us if you too want a rewarding career in Private Wealth Insurance Services.
In the role of Estate Planning Associate (Insurance), you will provide quality administrative and marketing support and sales-generating service to Wealth Sales Channels. You will support optimal business engagement through business development, marketing and direct client facing activities to ensure legendary customer experience.
In addition, you will:
- Provide comprehensive administrative and marketing support to Estate Planning Advisors (EPAs)
- Protect client interests and conserve block of business by dedicated policy management through oversight and communication of service requirements
- Process and facilitate new business for #EPACAN , Investment Advisors, Portfolio Managers and Financial Planners
- Verify, witness and settle new insurance policies; provide policy change servicing; maintain application quality assurance and follow up and monitor inforce and pending cases
- Keep business channel contacts informed and up-to-date about status of projects and day-to-day activities
- Conduct reporting and relevant analysis to assess and recommend effectiveness of programs, policies
- Follow existing policies and procedures; maintain a culture of risk management and control
- University degree
- Three (3) or more years of service experience in the life insurance industry, in an administrative sales supporting role
- Level 2 Life License (or attained within first 12 months in role)
- For positions in Quebec, Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) must be attained within first 12 months in role
- Professional designation or willingness to work toward an industry professional designation such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified Life Underwriter (CLU), Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP), Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS), Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) or Associate Customer Service (ACS)
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build links and work in a group as well as independently
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.