We are currently looking for an experienced Supervisory Agent to join our team of superheroes of customer service.
At i24 Call Management Solutions, we are proud of our award-winning team of experienced call agents.
We are an incoming call center whose mission is to help Canadian companies serve their customers. We are recognized globally for our exceptional customer service and development program. In short, a company in which we can be proud to invest.
We take customer service seriously ... as well as pleasure.
Motivation and flexibility are indispensable prerequisites.
- Coach and effectively develop agent skills, especially in call management, quality, intelligence gathering, absenteeism and improved work behaviors
- Participate in the development of the agents (supervise / coach their work team) then evaluate the training needs
- Perform periodic monitoring with agents
- Prepare and submit reports
- Oversees staff and activities associated with our Call Management Center
- Answer calls when agents are not available.
- Schedule and execute break time in the work schedule based on workload
- Interprets, implements and communicates work procedures and company policies to agents
- Check agent reports, accuracy and content of messages and correct errors
- Assists agents to solve problems.
- Maintain a positive and open work climate while maintaining motivated and productive agents
- Act as an agent of change in implementing a high-performance culture
- Be constantly on the lookout for improvements, propose innovations or value-alied ideas that will improve or simplify work processes and communicate issues and propose solutions to other departments and management
- Prior Call Center experience required
- Mandatory Bilingualism (fluency in oral and written French and English)
- Analytical mind. Decision making ability and good resistance to stress
- Have a high-performance, results-oriented culture
- You are motivated by the achievement of objectives. You like to excel in your work
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Dynamism, good listening skills and respect for others
- Flexibility, adaptability. Priority management
- Knowledge of the Microsoft series, expertise with Excel
- Knowledge of computer systems used in call center (asset).