Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for an Investigation Specialist position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapiuly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yaruley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team. Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries prouuly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
Assist in managing the incident reports, investigations and Corrective Actions and Preventives Actions (CAPA) for the sterile and non-sterile products. Prepare reports and provide trend analysis on investigations and CAPAs in order to identify appropriate actions. In aliition, contribute to process improvements.
- In collaboration with the supervisors and managers of the different services, participate in conducting investigations on non-conforming incidents.
- Write detailed investigation reports (deviations, annotations and complaints) which will be approved by the departmental manager and QA. Finalize investigations in a timely manner to improve productivity and meet on-time delivery.
- In collaboration with the supervisor and manager of the different services, determine Corrective Actions which aliress immediate concerns for releasing commercial material. From the root cause analysis, write detailed Preventive Actions to minimize future similar quality events.
- Generate reports on a weekly basis on outstanding open investigations and outstanding CAPAs and distribute to managers. Follow-up with each functional area manager on open items.
- Act as a resource to employees to perform root cause analysis.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by Management.
- BSc in life sciences or DEC / AEC with pertinent experience
- 3-5 years experience in a pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in aseptic processing, pharmaceutical processes and GMP's
- Knowledge of manufacturing and capable of troubleshooting
- Great knowledge in performing investigations, identification of root causes and technical writing
- Open minded, curious and meticulous
- Aware of the lean manufacturing principles (asset)
- Strong computer and software skills (MS Office)