Jubilant HollisterSiter, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Maintenance position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development, highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Spokane, Washington. Our facilities in North America provide specialized manufacturing for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We provide a full-range of support and services to streamline the manufacturing process such as on-site assistance from process qualifications through product release. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.jublhs.com.
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- Manage all maintenance activities required during day to day operations with a strong focus on maintaining production and GMP compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining all plant utilities operational for production activities (24/7 operations).
- Ensuring compliance of the maintenance practises with the current GMP requirements and industry's best practises.
- Develop and introduce new best practices initiatives in plant maintenance to the team.
- Develop the annual budget for the department and perform monthly cost tracking activities to remain on budget.
- Track, introduce new and follow key KPI's for the department. Provide monthly departmental updates.
- Oversee current Calibration and Preventive Maintenance programs with maintenance supervisors.
- Review and formulate department's preventive maintenance plans and standard operating procedures.
- Provides technical expertise and supports QA during regulatory inspections.
- Play a key role in providing maintenance resources required for commissioning of new equipment.
- Recruit and provide training to maintenance staff.
- Manage the administration of performance management process including the performance review process, coaching and development of employees within the company culture.
- Can replace at times any of their direct reports.
- Work very closely with other team members of the department and Production Managers.
Health & Safety:
- Responsible for the application and respect of health and safety rules and regulations by their employees.
- Encourage safe work practices and behaviors'.
- Conduct monthly meetings with their group.
- Supervise the work of outside contractors on installation assignments.
- Engineer (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical) or related College Degree with 10 years of experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in supervision of maintenance operations
- Pharmaceutical experience in manufacturing and facilities operations
- In-depth knowledge of GMP regulations and guidance documents of Canadian, US and European regulatory agencies
- Must have a good knowledge of validation principles, manufacturing processes, quality systems, regulatory agency expectations and industry trends
- Advanced computer and software skills an asset
- Proven personnel and budget management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate, coach and lead cross-functional teams
- Analytical problem solving and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated initiative and innovation