Reporting to the Manager (or supervisor, when applicable) Customer Service, the incumbent is the first point of contact for our customers and ensuring a positive experience with McKesson Canada. In addition, responsibilities include assisting customers with their product orders, answering questions and providing prompt resolution to any potential concerns.Section A - Specific Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and support for our customers, support any calls or scenarios required in order to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Support customers on return claims through follow up to provide resolution
- Informs customers regarding late routes/deliveries.
- Enter customer orders as needed.
- Communicate with Claims Department with regards to unpaid credits and claims.
- Issue paperwork for special returns and investigate claims where required.
- Supply narcotic codes and Pharmacist set-up.
- Technical Support (EDI, Telxon, Pharmaclik).
- Reports shortages.
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably as a pharmacy technical assistant or in a call center environment.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company is an asset.
- College diploma or equivalent certification in a related field.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong computer and telecommunication skills including a very good knowledge of: Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows, Power Point and Database Management.
- Knowledge of AS/400 is an asset.
- Fully Bilingual, French & English (Quebec only)
In addition to the responsibilities above, to be in a Team lead/Support Representative capacity must have the following:
- Experience with monitoring call quality and analyzing call center metrics.
- Demonstrated success in coaching to improve service results.
- Ability to express organizations objectives in a positive, constructive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to direct daily activities of a small team.