Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Production Radio-Pharmaceuticals position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yardley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team. Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
- Ensure that effective manufacturing plans and processes are in place to meet JDI customer service targets with respect to quality and on-time delivery.
- Identify potential impediments to business schedule completion and provide direction and guidance to the department to overcome issues and difficulties while working closely with all other departments.
- Implement appropriate tools, processes and controls in order to ensure that the department is fully compliant with regards to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), corporate policies, Health and Safety regulations as well as Radioprotection regulations.
- Foster the development of a team oriented and empowerment approach to develop and maintain an environment that emphasizes accountability and self-compliance.
- Develop a plan to further strengthen Quality culture and embed it into day-to-day activities.
- Establish, monitor and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department, review performance data and quality metrics and implement corrective actions to meet objectives.
- Translate future business needs into mid-term and long term strategic plans for the production department while ensuring alignment with the Manufacturing Operations and the company's strategy and vision.
- Work with Technical Service and Engineering departments to define and implement improvements to existing manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Responsible for the creation and update of all production documentation (Master batch records, Bill of Material, SOP's, equipment calibration, ...) and the review of production related documentation (validation protocols and reports,...)
- Build a solid technical knowledge of the processes and products portfolio.
- Ensure that all production employees are properly trained and qualified to execute their duties through training plan and performance monitoring.
- Recruit, train and develop direct reports to ensure a strong and autonomous production team.
- Ensure compliance of the team with regards to union agreement and employment policies.
- Develop and track the annual and long term production operational and capital budgets. Can replace at times any direct reports and assist supervisors in the day-to-day activities.
- Respond to manufacturing, radiation safety and SAP-related emergencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with at least 5 years in a sterile manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years management experience with expertise managing unionized employees.
- Experience with radiopharmaceuticals is an asset.
- Sound working knowledge of GMPs (Canadian, USA and European).
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills and team work approach.
- Facility to foster a positive work environment, to nurture cultural changes, to build genuine cross-functional relationships and develop a strong and empowered team.
- Excellent communications skills, judgment and maturity.
- High level of energy, sense of urgency and ability to perform under pressure.
- Acute planning, prioritizing and multitasking skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- Strong customer oriented approach.
- Good technical and analytical skills and problem identification and solving capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain timelines.
- Proficiency in French and English (written and spoken).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit.
- Exposure to SAP or a similar ERP is an asset.