Nature of the position
Founded on a deep love for animals, Mondou strives to meet customer needs and provide expert advice on a daily basis.Every employee plays a key role in delivering this service by serving as an ambassador for Mondou's values. The advisor must therefore demonstrate passion, skill and integrity in dealings with visitors and their companions.
Contributing to Mondou's mission means doing the following every day:
- Greet customers warmly, assess the needs of their four-legged friends--but don't worry: if wings are your thing we've got you covered!--and provide insightful advice
- Use your merchandising talents to carry out the planograms provided by the merchandising department
- Complete the customer experience during transactions at the register
- Embody Mondou's values day in, day out for the benefit of both customers and co-workers
- Receive shipments and place merchandise on the shelves: it's the most physically demanding task, but it keeps you in shape!
To be happy at Mondou, you need to:
- Love meeting people and building relationships
- Believe that trust and integrity are the foundation of every solid relationship
- Be really passionate about animals
- Work closely with your team and help create a unique work environment
- Be interested in continuously developing your skills
To succeed in your role at Mondou, you must:
- Have around two years of customer service experience including using a cash register
- Have a high school diploma
- Have studied sales, business management or the pet industry (asset)
- Have experience with animals (asset)
- Be comfortable lifting heavy loads
- Communicate fluently in English and French
You can expect to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
We love our pets! How about making a career of it?
Come and meet our in-store managers
*The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate the reading and has no discriminatory intent.