Our rapidly-growing firm works with local leaders and Fortune 500 corporations alike, supporting each client's specific public relations and marketing goals by providing tailored marketing services at a fraction of the cost.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the country, revitalizing our existing strategies to keep their businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge. Don't know if you're experienced enough? Don't Worry!
This is an entry-level position! No experience is necessary and we welcome new graduates, professionals, and those looking for a career change!
Please Note: We do not have any administrative/office, graphic design or cubicle jobs. Positions are Event Based Only.
- Effectively communicate directly with clients' consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client's corporate objectives, increase clients' market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Create monthly reports to demonstrate the success of each campaign, analyze results, report on key PR metrics, and develop solutions for campaign problem areas
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and French.
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages.
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities.
- Paid Training
- Guaranteed Hourly Wage
- Travel Opportunities
- National Conferences