Customer Service it's your adventure.
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles;
- Occasionally pick up and drop off customers and transfer vehicles;
- Perform basic vehicle inspections;
- Skilfully manage the parking area by keeping it clean and organized;
- Carefully monitor vehicle repairs and follow-ups;
- The position to be filled could be a nearby branch.
- $13.10 per hour
- Access to a variable monthly bonus program, based on performance
- Flexible holiday during the year for full time employes
- Employee recognition program
- Complete, fully paid training program
- A group insurance plan for full-time employees (according to eligibility deadline in the insurance plan)
- A 4 days on/ 3 days off schedule is offered at some service locations, allowing you more leisure time
- Advancement opportunities
Thank you for your interest. We are an equal opportunity employer. Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- Exceptional sense of responsibility
- Well organized and to pay close attention to detail
- Superior aptitude in customer service
- Dynamic individual with an outstanding team spirit
- Holder of a valid Québec (class 5) driver's license or equivalent with a minimum of 9 months driving experience with a probationary license
- Spoken and written French
- Functional spoken English