Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people's lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces..
Full time or Part time
We have several positions to fill in our clinical offices in Quebec. You have the choice to occupy one of the following offices:
Downtown Montreal, Dorval, Longueuil, St-Hyacinthe, Saint-Constant or Granby.
Summary:Reporting to the Regional Clinical Manager, you will be providing in-person counselling services for LifeWorks' Employee Assistance Program (EAP), in a LifeWorks office.
- Provide short-term counselling to a diverse set of clients dealing with various issues, within the terms and conditions of the client's EAP;
- Manage the administrative requirements as dictated by LifeWorks' clinical models.
How we will support you:
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday to balance work and personnal life;
- Work environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Get to work with a great team that is as passionate as you are!
- Benefits plan that fits your individual and/or family needs, as of first day of employment;
- Four weeks of vacation and two well-being days and flexible schedule to support work-life balance;
- Paid professional development days and clinical supervision to support your growth;
- Pension plan to help you reach your retirement goals;
- One volunteering day/year to support a cause that's important to you;
Core qualifications and skills we are looking for:
- Master's / Doctorate Degree in Psychology;
- Member of the "Ordre professionnel des psychologues du Québec ou posséder un permis de psychothérapeute'";
- Minimum five years of post-masters counselling experience;
- Able to communicate in French;
- Ability to set short term objectives and use a solution focused approach;
- Ability to clinically manage high-risk cases, including clients who are a threat to self or others;
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle a large volume of clients;
- Must be flexible to work day and evening shifts.
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected]
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.