The Bison Lifestyle
- Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
- Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
- Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and more
- Pay - Bison Company Drivers are paid weekly
- Operating between Ontario and or Quebec to the northeast/mid-west U.S.
- Departure at 0100 on Saturday
- Five to six-day work week
- Average of 400 miles per day
- Company Driver or owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Interested in other positions like the 'Montreal-Based Canada/U.S. Short Haul Truck Driver - Reefer Freight P322' and for compensation information? View more under the Long-Haul (L/H) profile.