ABOUT THE JOBDo you believe that you can work more effectively from home rather than driving to an office? Would you like to be part of a collaborative team where your contributions really count and include a compensation plan?
Our client, a sales agency founded in 1985, represents international manufacturers across Canada in many sectors, such as; machinery and industrial equipment, transportation, medical and office furniture. In addition to a wide range of standard products, the agency also offers many customized components that enable its customers to achieve superior performance and profitability.
We are looking for a technical representative who will help develop the Quebec market for its world-class line of manufacturers.
- Identify potential customers
- Offer technical solutions and coordination of after-sale service
- Identify opportunities for strategic growth in the territory
- Prepare and facilitate professional sales presentations
- Provide sales forecasts for major accounts
- Establish and maintain positive and ongoing relationships with suppliers and key accounts
- Solve problems for customers and suppliers
- Work with employer and supplier relationship management software tools
- Occasional business trips for sales meetings, trade shows or supplier training
- A stimulating home-based position
- Group insurance plan
- Base salary + individual commission program + group commission program
- Computer, iPhone with cellular service provided
- Home Internet service and all typical business expenses reimbursed
- Car allowance
- An excellent 5 week vacation program!
- A week in the South per year with the whole team
- A minimum of 3 years experience in B2B
- Strong skills in prospecting and perseverance
- Ability to understand and visualize the operation of technical products and their use
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Able to work efficiently from a home office
- Autonomous and excellent time management skills
- ability to prioritize tasks
- Global vision of the sales process and qualification of opportunities
- Must have a driver's license and a valid passport
Permanent Recruitment Manager - Industrial and Specialized Trades
T 514-733-8079 # 2692