UF- Designs and manufactures portable machine tools with state-of-the-art, durable and field-proven technology, for which wireless digital technology eases and enhances the operations for workers. You can work safely and efficiently, with unparalleled performance in production contexts where short deadlines are required.
Detailed job description- Machinist for the service machining depatment in Abitibi
On a work schedule of 14 days worked followed by 14 days of leave the machinist will have to
- Use boring machines, milling machines and portable facing heads to manufacture, repair and overhaul work both in shop and directly on our customers premises for mobile and stationary industrial parts and equipment.
- Use conventional machine tools such as lathe / milling machine / drill to manufacture, repair and overhaul industrial parts and equipment. (CNC an asset)
- In some cases, to carry out work on related tasks, such as disassembly and reassembly of equipment or to replace industrial parts such as pins and pads.
- Be able to read and understand equipment manufacturer drawings / plans and technical documents to perform machining and adjustment tasks according to required specifications and tolerances.
- Maintain and respect the tools and equipment of the company
- Respect the quality standards of the company
Required technical work skills
Have a machining technique DEP
Have a minimum combined work experience of 6 years in parts machining (manufacturing and repair).
Additional technical work skills (assets)
Have a work experience in portable machining
Have an ASP in digital control
Training and experience in welding and / or industrial mechanic
Have the Mining Worker Modular Training (FMTM) card with Modules 1,2,3,4,5, and 7.
Personal requirements sought
Have excellent mechanical comprehension ability, as well as the ability to perform manufacturing and repair machining tasks according to different type of mechanical assembly.
Assiduity and professionalism
Have a developed sense of initiative and autonomy
Cares about working safely
Ability to adapt quickly to different work environments
Good physical condiion
Have a valid Class 5 driver's license with a healthy driver record
Must obtain a general explosives license
Possess and be able to obtain your passport