Truck and Trailer TechnicianMidland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.Midland Transport is currently seeking a Truck and Trailer Mechanicat the Drummondville Terminal.
- Licensed Truck and Trailer Technician or Equivalent Certification
- Years of Experience Required: 3-5+ years
- Refrigeration certification is also an asset
- Performing mechanical work on vehicles or components
- Ensuring quality of work
- Maintaining orderly and clean working habits
- Reporting nonconforming situations
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Tool and uniform allowance
- Excellent training programs
- Benefits beginning within 1 month of employment
- Most work conducted inside the facility
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.