It is forbidden to use Jobmire.com with other ends than to recruit candidates or to look for a job.
It is forbidden to post an offer for a non-existent job or for a job that have an incomplete, untrue or inaccurate description.
Will be declined, the companies:
1) making the promotion of a "work at home" kind of job or affiliate program.
2) using Jobmire.com with other ends than to recruit candidates.
3) asking candidates for money to apply or have access to a job.
It is forbidden to use the logo, the images, the graphics and the information contained in Jobmire.com for business or advertising ends.
Jobmire.com authorizes you to view and download any information present on its site, only and exclusively for personal and non commercial purpose.
Any other use of the site is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to do the promotion of a website that have similar activities as jobmire.com,
such as a job website, a website that contains a job section or a job research site.
It is strictly forbidden, for a company and / or trainer
to include the company name the word "Confidential" (or any terms other than the name of the company).
It is strictly forbidden, for a candidate,
to contact employers in an abusive way (to spam).
When you use this site, you also engage yourself to the following:
Not use different identities;
Not compile personal information of other users (such as e-mail address) with the intent of transmitting unauthorized promotional information;
Not export information collected on the site;
Not use the site in a way that can, directly or indirectly, break the law or induce an investigation or pursuits against us.
It is absolutely forbidden to use any obscene, offensive, violent, racist texts, illegal material
that would violate anyone's private or public intellectual property on JobMire.com. This will lead to immediate expulsion.
Will be declined, job offers:
1) containing invalid or incomprehensible infomation.
2) that are not complete. You must place a clear and precise offer by explaining the job in details.
3) containing non specific informations.
4) having an erotic or sexual content.
5) announcing affiliate sites.
6) offering a work from home type of job.
7) Posted twice. The same job should not be posted more than once on JobMire.
8) Referring to another method of application than the one proposed on JobMire (Apply button). It is forbidden to write an email in a job posting. (You must buy an option to do so)
9) mentioning a website in your job posting that offers the consultation of jobs other than on JobMire. (You must buy an option to do so)
10) where the employer asks the candidate to pay to apply for a job.
11) referring to more than one job. We accept only one job offer per ad.
12) in sale, marketing commission if the employer does not have a subscription.