Strategic Partners Technical Manager
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of great software and how it revolutionizes the world in which we live.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they've always been done.
What We're Looking For
SOTI's growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. The Strategic Partners Technical Manager will be responsible for working with SOTI's key OEM partners on OEM specific technical issues to ensure that devices are fully supported within MobiControl. They will act as a liaison between the Partner Relationship Managers and the Product Management, QA, Support and development teams. They will be heavily involved in ensuring that MobiControl has the broadest device support possible for our customers.
What's in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder's basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You'll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI's partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You'll Do
- Report to the Manager, Strategic Partners Technical Relationship, this individual will take on high visibility /escalated support issues and oversee others that are related to a Partner's devices.
- Act as the liaison between Support, Dev, QA and the Strategic Partner Relationship Manager.
- Act as the SME for various OEM devices.
- Interface with the technical team from the OEM to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Manage Customer Support Issues that are OEM specific.
- Handle JIRA issues that come from customers, partners and through support.
- OEM Certifications - as new devices come in from OEMs, ensure that they are certified in a timely manner (within 2 weeks). The actual certifications are completed by QA but need to be project managed to completion.
- Get deeply involved in understanding and resolving technical issues that pertain to a manufacturer's devices or at an OS platform level.
- Attend technical discussions and meetings that take place with the OEM to help resolve customer or device specific issues.
- Understand the Partner Roadmap as well as any APIs available to ensure same day support for new devices coming to market. This will be done in conjunction with the OEM Relationship manager.
- Identify commonalities amongst Partners and strategize to develop synergies or optimizations for SOTI.
- Define new processes and procedures to ensure SOTI is working with OEMs efficiently and proactively.
Experience You'll Bring
- The ideal candidate will come from a Sales Engineer role or a Level 2 Tech Support Role and they have been in that role for at least one year.
- Minimum 3 years of EMM industry experience.
- Prior experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders internally and externally.
- A motivated leader with strong communication skills, both verbal and written, focused on providing a high level of customer service.
- Has a passion for solving complex and unique technical issues.
- An extremely high knowledge of MobiControl.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.