Join our team
You have a deep passion for customers, people, sales and success. You measure your success through the wins and personal growth of your team members and customers. You rally your team to a common purpose and inspire confidence through support, strength and wisdom. You are data-driven and hold a broad perspective of the industry, and are able to distill the complex into simple, actionable concepts for your team and partners.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
In our highly dynamic, fast-paced Business-to-Business (B2B) environment you will lead, motivate, and develop a high performance team of 8 sales professionals. You will be there to support the team providing innovative and integrated telecommunications and information technology solutions to mid-market businesses in Alberta (AB), driving significant year over year growth.
- Overall accountability for building a market-leading Sales team via world class talent management, coaching and inspirational leadership, leveraging the TELUS Sales Academy & Premier Sales Organization (PSO)
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely management information on the performance metrics for the business in order to facilitate effective business planning, forecasting and resource allocation
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by leading the team to drive real and long standing business value and to make TELUS 100% referenceable
- Maintain and develop key alliances with strategic partners and enabling organizations
- Act as a strong ambassador for the TELUS organization and uphold the values and behaviors of a senior leader in the business and throughout the extended community
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
You are likely in a similar position, today, with capabilities and experience across much of the following:
- Demonstrated leadership skills with extensive experience of building and developing highly successful teams within mid-market organizations
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to team members, facilitate career development, and nurture a high performance team
- Strong communicator able to effectively articulate the vision, goals and strategic imperatives of the business and act as an enabler for feedback
- Lead strategies and roadmaps to success, invoking deep understanding of industry specific solutions to create unique business value
- Own and manage relationships with strategic external partners
- Detailed understanding of the sales process and a proven track record of achieving sustainable, profitable business results
- Ability to create the environment for success and promote behaviors to deliver superior performance against targets
- Strong use of sales tools and selling methodology to support a differentiated sales experience for customers
- Forge strong relations with the national sales organization and other business units
- University degree or equivalent experience at a senior level
- 2+ years of sales experience with senior strategic levels
- 10+ years of successful sales experience in Information Technology (IT)/telecommunications industry
- 5 years of experience leading successful sales teams in relationship management
- Proven experience presenting to C-suite customer stakeholders, and internal C-suite
- Professional Sales certification/s
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV?. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.