The time to transform the future is here and now, starting at one of the world's largest deposits of lithium spodumene.
From the Whabouchi mine to the Shawinigan processing plant, Nemaska Lithium offers you a unique opportunity to grow professionally and build stronger communities for your generation as well as the ones to come.
Are you ready to drive this 100% Quebec-based project forward? Are you excited to assist this company in building meaningful relationships with the community while achieving high environmental performance goals? Lithium offers you highly competitive wages that match your expertise, along with a full range of benefits to take care of you and your loved ones.
The Planner will be in charge of developing and updating predictive maintenance programs for assets, infrastructure, and equipment related to the ore-processing facilities. He will ensure optimal operational performance, while respecting the most stringent health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Monitor and optimize equipment maintenance processes and promote the best use of resources;
- Implement quality assurance strategies and identify cost efficiencies, while adhering to safety regulations;
- Participate in equipment failure analysis and recommend improvements or modifications in order to improve performance and cost efficiencies;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), to improve maintenance activities;
- Ensure efficient control over the maintenance processes;
- Support Maintenance team when emergency shutdowns occur.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a collegial diploma in Industrial maintenance;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in maintenance planning in the heavy industry, preferably in a processing plant;
- Experience as a supervisor;
- Committed to health and safety excellence;
- Class 5 driving licence;
- Ability to work on rotating 12-hour shifts of 14/14 FIFO type, day shift;
- Good written and verbal skills will be considered an asset.
Nemaska Lithium subscribes to the principle of parity and equal opportunities in employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.