Seasonal Shifts Available
Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00 pm - 2:00 am
Wednesday - Saturday: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday-- Saturday: 4:00 pm - 2:00 am
General Summary: Prepare and move merchandise according to established safety, production, and accuracy standards and employment guidelines. Maintain and verify documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the facility. Performance will directly impact overall safety, cost and service metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply basic skills and procedural knowledge within assigned work area.
- Operate Cherry Picker and/or Raymond Reach as required based on department and facility requirements
- Load and unload cartons
- Perform data entry through computer terminals or Remote Data Terminals (RDT)
- Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, housekeeping and safety functions
- Inbound - Receives all inbound cartons, performs any needed quality audits, updates system, and palletizes cartons
- Order Filler - Locates merchandise based on system and accurately completes order and sends to shipping
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks
- Understand team objectives and service requirements within assigned work area by listening and asking appropriate questions to identify basic customer needs and seeks clarification.
- Collaborate with team members in support of continuous improvements.
- Resolve routine questions and problems
- Operate in safe and efficient manner by following Safety Guidelines
- Previous forklift driving experience preferred, however training will be provided
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, as assigned
- Able to understand and communicate oral and written instructions
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members and management
- Understand and be able to learn industry specific technology
2) Minimum educational level:
- High school diploma preferred
3) Minimum experience:
- Warehouse experience preferred
4) Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons
- Stand for long periods of time and walk continuously
- Associates may be required to perform repeated lifting of materials weighing up to 50 lbs. Specific weight requirements may vary within each department