Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Ottawa
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager focused on SAP Data Analytics, you will provide leadership defining and implementing best practices for efficiently sourcing and processing large data sets from Big Data Analytics and data stores using SAP best practice solutions. You will also work closely with the data modeling team, enabling analytics solutions driving successful business outcomes.
As a Data Analytic Manager, you will contribute and implement the execution of Reporting and Analytics Vision and Strategy, in alignment with leadership priorities, business stakeholder requirements and business unit requirements. You will also be the liaison between Business and IT stakeholders, understand requirements, data sets, key success criteria, and issues which can be solved using analytics and/or data science techniques and provide accurate estimates.
About the team
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and Supply Chain to Finance transformation.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or related disciplines.
- Strong foundation and a clear understanding and appreciation of SAP Data and Analytics design and development techniques to build solutions across multiple tools and platform.
- 5+ years hands-on full life-cycle complex/large scale data warehouse and ETL design and development experience including more than 3 year of architecting, implementing and successfully operationalizing large scale SAP data solutions in production environments using
- Hadoop , SAP BW, Native HANA, S4 HANA, BOBJ, etc.
- Experience with SAP analytics tools (BW, BOBJ or HANA)
MANDATORY: must be eligible for obtaining a security clearance from the Government of Canada, that is to say, have been in continuous service in Canada for at least 10 years.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.