Be part of a dynamic working environment where teamwork and professionalism are emphasized !
Peerless Clothing, North America's top leading manufacturer, is seeking for an Industrial Engineering Technician.
- Manage productivity and analyze fabrication processes;
- Costs analysis;
- Time and movement's analysis;
- In charge of different company projects.
- Engineering Collegial diploma or in clothing production management;
- Experience within the clothing industry an asset;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Autocad);
- Interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Bilingual (written and spoken) an asset;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.