Main Functions & Duties
-Set up and operate up moulding machines (from 21 to 440 tons), to mould plastic products according to specifications.
-Change moulds and adjust equipment for production line change.
-Operate controls to regulate temperature, speed and other processing conditions.
-Optimize production process when necessary to obtain best quality and efficiency.
-Troubleshoot, maintain and make minor repairs on machines and related equipment.
-Monitor quality of material produced and adjust machine settings to acheive desired quality.
-Complete production, quality and inventory reports.
-Weigh resins, colorants and other chemicals according to formula.
-Place weighed materials in mixing machine and operate machine to blend plastic and additives as per specifications.
-Monitor automatic operations, regulate material and additive supply.
-Maintain inventory of material and clean working environment.
-- Day Salary --
$16.00 $/h to $20.00 $/h
-- Evening Salary --
$16.50 $/h to $20.50 /h**
**$0.50 Technical Evening bonus included
-- Night Salary --
$18.00 $/h to $22.00 /h***
***$2.00 Technical Night bonus included
- At least 3 years of experience as a Fitter / Adjuster.
- Have a diploma in plastic techniques.
- Knowledge of mechanic and/or electromechanic.
- Possess good manual dexterity.
- Capacity to drive a forklift.
- Show resourcefulness, have a sense of responsibility, be polyvalent and be a self-directed learner.
- Enjoy teamwork and ability to work under pressure when required.
- Meticulous, serious, honest, dynamic, professional and rigorous in his work.